Selasa, Juni 26, 2007

Hari Hari Kerja Yang Boring

Hari-hari Kerja Yang Boring.
by Andrew Kawilarang

Hai, May I introduce myself, my name Andrew Kawilarang and works on Printing Business. Every workday, I started at 7.30 am on marketing division, I started with a couple of telephon from my Boss, my client, my staff and my family. It is end at 9.00 am and I feel comfortable to drink a cup of my cofee ( Lampung Coffee mixed with sugar and chocolate ) Try it someday, and enjoy the energy. After that I started to calling my customer and meet them to make sales of my company, Printing Goods, such as magazine, journal, textbook, news, agenda, brocchure, advertising, etc.

Half of my working time ends at road to meet my client at their office or meeting room. Sometime my meeting goin well with sales from my customer, and sometime goin bad with a lot of complain and terms from my client before they buy our product. It is far from my imagination to sell company product, so I feel guilty and angry to myself because I had my bad day. But After that I stop and thinking Whats Wrong?

1 komentar:

setan ner4ka mengatakan...

Andrew ini gangster mafia dari seattle washington alias votje aku udah baca blogmu menarik sih tapi kok fotomu terus di bawahnya ada tulisan my brother in usa dan di atasnya tulisan my brother kan itu fotomu kenapa kamu gak ada fotoku kan aku udah kirim foto waktu lalu udah ilang sms aku kalau ilang entar aku kirim lagi oce